Special Offer - Pool Control
Wirelessly control & schedule your pool pump or lights.
1 x 2 Button transmitter
1 x WiFi Bridge
1 x S30 Relay @ R1700.00
Add an extra relay to control a pool light @ 15% Discount
(Discount only valid when you buy the Pool Control Special offer)
When should I use the QS-R-DOPTO ?
• Fluorescent and CFL (energy saver) switching
• LED switching (ON/OFF) and dimming
• 2 way and multi-way switching
• Conventional light control
• Online control
• Go wireless...QwikSwitchIt... No mess, cutting & grinding
• Blocked or full conduit?..QwikSwitchIt….Go wireless!
• Two or multi-way switching...QwikSwitchIt...It’s that easy.
• QwikSwitchIt...Switch anything from anywhere.
No cutting or grinding
• No mess, plaster patching or painting
• Battery powered switch - no mains power required
• Wirelessly link our switch & receiver to your light
• Major cost saving
By incorporating our WiFi Bridge your solution is now remotely accessible, giving you access via our app or web interface. You are now able to schedule any QwikSwitch receiver to switch On/Off or DIM to a specified level at a specific time.read more
Scheduled lighting to simulate presence when you are not home. Indoor and outdoor lighting with a keyring remote from the safety of your vehicle.read more
WIRELESS MULTI WAY SWITCHING
Conventional switching of lights from multiple locations requires difficult and costly wiring, there is little/no flexibility in the placement of the switches and there is limited configuration as to which lights are switched together.read more
The Qwik-Switch WiFi Bridge is an online gateway between the Internet and your Qwik-Switch installation. It gives you the ability to remotely control and monitor all your devices with ease.read more
STANDARD LIGHTING CONTROL
Placement of switches is simple and can be changed as requirements change. Multi-way switching can be achieved simply, as well as scene / mood lighting.
POOL PUMP AND LIGHT CONTROL
Control your pool lights and pump with a receiver linked to a standard QwikSwitch wireless switch or have a schedule turn them on and off at specific times.read more