Load differences explained
Setup and Installation
1. My receivers are already installed in the roof space. How can I link a new switch or remote to them?
2. Do I need a QwikSwitch receiver per down-light?
3. Can I place a QwikSwitch switch-plate in my bathroom?
4. Does QwikSwitch require any wiring?
5. How do I mount my QwikSwitch transmitter plate?
6. Where would I use it?
7. Can I operate my QwikSwitch system with a UPS or Backup power?
This supply may vary in voltage and frequency by no more than 5%, any variations outside of this specification will void our warrantee.
UPS and backup power systems that generate 220v AC supply often make use of modified SINE wave generators, that result in unpure or noisy SINE waves that can cause severe damage to equipment. Please contact us should you wish to install any of our equipment under these conditions, we can then advise you on the correct remedial action.
8. Is it advisable to place all the receivers in a box near the distribution board?
9. What is the signal range of QwikSwitch devices?
10. How long do the batteries last?
11. How does it work?
13. Can one button on my QwikSwitch transmitter control several light circuits?
14. Can I switch my lighting circuit from multiple places?
15. What is Scene Control / Mood Lighting?
16. Can my TV remote work with QwikSwitch?
17. How can QwikSwitch enhance my security?
18. Which receiver should I use to remotely power a standard swimming pool pump?
19. What warranty do I have on my QwikSwitch system?
WiFi Bridge & Cloud hub
If your Internet SIM card does not have the ability to send a text message you will be required to temporarily make use of a SIM card that can. With a text message activated SIM card, send a text message to the Cloud Hub mobile number (default is 'internet'): apn:name. Replace 'name" with required APN name. Then remove the text message activated sim card and replace with your internet only sim card.